Mittwoch, 9. November 2016

Finished Haskell Course

I've finished the Haskell into course and stored my notes on github. I wouldn't say that I am a professional Haskell programmer but I gained the insides I was looking for. Also I used the course to read more about monads and in which context they are applied. In my notes I added the links to two sites I found especially useful.

The future learn platform works similar to openSAP. Also here content is released weekly, I had the feeling that the discussion forums are used even more intensively which was a good thing.

Here is the link to the certificate earned: Link

And again, while the course was running I found out about the next course: The Internet Of Things provided by the King's college of London. MOOC fever apparently never stops.

1 Kommentar:


  1. I am expecting more interesting topics from you. And this was nice content and definitely it will be useful for many people.
    iOS Training in Chennai
    Android Training in Chennai
    php Training in Chennai

    AntwortenLöschen